2019-2020 Online Registration
The Franklin-McKinley School District is proud to announce the launch of our online registration portal. Online registration will become available on February 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year. Prior to beginning the online registration process, we recommend that you have the following information prepared.
- Parent and/or guardian emergency contact information and relatives/designated emergency contacts (i.e. Phone, email, and home address)
- Child's medical history and health provider
- Child's general information (i.e. birth date, gender, address, etc.)
Note: Parent/guardian must have an active email address to participate in online enrollment. Upon submission of the online application, you will receive an email from the Franklin-McKinley School District to complete your enrollment which includes supporting documentation that will be submitted to your child's school.
Do you have a child between the ages of 0-5?
Fill out our Early Learning Programs Form
to determine your child's initial eligibility for services within the region including Transitional Kindergarten, Head Start, Early Head Start, State Preschool, and Parent/Child Workshops through the Family Resource Centers! Click here
for the online Early Learning Programs form and one of our staff will be in contact with you to explain the various services that may be available to you and your child.
Do you have a child between the ages of 6-14?
If you have questions about our enrollment process or need additional support, please fill out the Pre-Enrollment Form
and someone from our Student Wellness & Support Services Office will contact you. Otherwise, see below for our enrollment process.
I am new to the area, how do I know which school my child belongs to?
Please check the School Locator to verify which elementary or middle school attendance area your address belongs to.
For a list of schools, click here.
What documents do I need to enroll my child into school?
To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Secretary:
- Withdrawal papers from previous school
- Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantoux TB Test)
- Birth Certificate (Copy is made in person)
- Please provide information from previously enrolled school
- Proof of address within school/district boundaries; e.g., most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
- If the student is a Special Education student, a current IEP should be provided at the time of registration to facilitate support services.
Please call the school Secretary for registration hours and to confirm needed registration paperwork.